Free Fire, like many other games, has a large selection of cosmetics that the players can choose from. These range from weapon skins, to accessories. Among them, costume bundles are one of the most sought after. The costumes generally cost diamonds to win and this bundle is no exception as well. The diamond royale needs the players to spend diamonds to win any prizes.
The latest addition to Free Fire is Wildfire Vagabond bundle in it’s Diamond Royale. This is a completely new bundle and is available in the diamond royale spin section of the game. Here we will take a look at Wildfire Vagabond bundle in Free Fire Diamond Royale.
Wildfire Vagabond Bundle In Free Fire
The Wildfire Vagabond bundle in Free Fire is available in the Diamond Royal section of the game. This is the current Grand Prize for the spin.
The list of rewards in the spin are:
- Mr. Nutcracker Bundle
- Magic Cube
- Cube Fragment
- Neolithic (Top, bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Paleolithic (Top, Bottom, mask, shoes)
- Flame Fighter (Top, bottom, mask, shoes)
- Lady of Flame (Top, bottom, mask, shoes)
- Combat vest, pants and boots (Male)
- Combat vest, shorts and boots (Female)
- T-Shirt (Smile, Dislike, Like)
- Discount Coupon
- Sneakers (Blue, Black, White)
- Shorts (Camouflage, Jungle, Desert)
- 50% EX card
- 50% Gold Card
- Memory Fragments x100 (Varied Characters)
Players can spin the wheel with diamonds or Diamond Royale vouchers. One spin costs 60 diamonds and 10+1 spin costs 600 diamonds.
How To Get The Bundle From Diamond Royale?
- First of all players need to open the Garena Free Fire app and click on the Lucky Royale option on the left side of the home page.
- This will open the Luck Royale section after which you need to click on the Diamond royale option on the left.
- This will open the Diamond Royale spin and players need to keep spinning until they get the skin.
- The Luck Factor goes up with each spin and higher luck factor means higher chance of the winning the grand prize.