Minecraft is like a sand-box RPG game and it has a lot of items that the players can make or get from killing mobs. Therefore, we take a look at how to make a Chest in Minecraft.
Minecraft has a huge adventuring aspect and players can roam around the world. Fighting is also a huge part and also crafting for the most part. Weapons and armor are also important and so are the items that the players find in the wild. The point is that every item in Minecraft, serves a purpose and players cannot carry all of it around all the time.
Therefore, in this article we take a look at how to make a Chest in Minecraft to store all your items.
Chests in Minecraft
The Chest is a block in Minecraft that stores items and all the weapons, armor and food that the players want to preserve.
They can be broken using hands or any weapon, but the axe is the most effective. upon breaking the chest will drop any item that is stored inside it.
How to make a Chest in Minecraft?
Making a Chest in Minecraft only requires one item and a Crafting Table. to make a Chest players need:
- Wooden Planks x8 (any planks)
Players can get them from breaking trees and processing them in their Inventory.
Place the Wooden planks in the Crafting table in the manner shown above to make a Small chest!
Players can place two small chests side by side to make a Large Chest!
How to use a Chest?
- Players can right click on a chest to open it and its has 27 slots for storage in a Small chest and 54 slots in the Large Chest.
- To move items, players can drag and drop them from the chest to their inventory. Shift-clicking also works in the same way.
- If the item is stacked then players can move the whole thing by Shift double-clicking.
- A chest cannot be opened if there is a block above it or a Cat is sitting on top.
- Players can also use a chest to add a inventory space on Donkeys, Llamas and mules.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and epsorts!