Minecraft has a huge list of craftable items that can be made by the players and be used in their daily lives. Here is how to make a Flint and Steel in Minecraft and its uses!
Items in Minecraft are a necessary thing to build. These serve various purposes from armor, weapons or to craft other things in the world. Among the almost endless number of items in the game, there is a Flint and Steel which is a rather small item with niche purposes.
Here is how to make a Flint and Steel in Minecraft.
Flint and Steel in Minecraft
The Flint and Steel in Minecraft is a tool that is used to light fire and activate certain portals or lighting articles.
Players can sometimes find this item naturally spawning in nether fortresses and Ruined Portal Chests.
Th Flint and Steel is a small item that can only serve a few purposes. Pressing the use button while using the Flint and Steel will light the block on fire. The duration of the fire depends if the block is flammable or not.
- They are also used to light up and activate the Nether Portals with obsidian frames.
- TNT can also be ignited using the Flint and Steel, making it explode after the ignition duration.
- Surprisingly, Creepers can also be detonated using a Flint and Steel.
Players can also enchant the Flint and Steel item with the following enchantments:
- Curse of Vanishing
How to make a Flint and Steel in Minecraft?
Players need to obtain two simple base items before making a Flint and Steel in Minecraft:
- Iron Ingots x1 (these can be made by mining Iron blocks and then putting the ores in a Furnace or a Blast Furnace)
- Flint x1 (these can be found by breaking Gravel)
Combine both the items in the Crafting Table in the manner shown above to make a Flint and Steel.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!