Minecraft weapons are one of the most essential part of the game because of the dangers that is all around the player. This article will teach you how to make a Netherite Sword in Minecraft.
The Swords in Minecraft are the most popular weapon of choice in melee fights due to their high attack as well as attack speed. They can also be enchanted with really effective and strong enchants. Their Strength also varies with their material that they are created with.
Here is how to make a Netherite Sword in Minecraft.
Netherite Sword in Minecraft
The Netherite Sword in Minecraft is the latest material to be released and is the strongest variant of the sword in the current game.
Stats and Enchantments of Netherite Sword
The Netherite Sword in Minecraft has the following stats:
- Attack: 8
- Durability: 2031
The sword can be buffed further using Enchantments like:
- Unbreaking: Increases Durability.
- Sweeping Edge: Increases Damage of sweep attacks.
- Sharpness: Increases attack damage.
- Smite: Increases attack damage against undead mobs.
- Mending: Uses EXP to mend durability.
- Looting: Increases amount of loot dropped from mobs killed.
- Knockback: Increases knockback damage.
- Fire Aspect: Sets the target on Fire.
- Bane of Arthropods: Increases attack damage against arthropods.
How to make a Netherite Sword in Minecraft?
Players need two main items to make a Netherite Sword in Minecraft. These are:
- Netherite Ingot
- Diamond Sword
Players also need a Smithing Table to complete the job by combining the two items together.
- First of all players need to open the Smithing Table menu and the Upgrade Gear menu will open on right-clicking it.
- Players need to add the Diamond Sword to the first item box and the Netherite Ingot to the second item box.
- After putting the items, the Netherite Sword will appear in the third box. Players can then move it to their inventory by dragging it.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!
Also read: Top 5 most dangerous Minecraft Hostile Mobs!