Free Fire is a game that has a huge following worldwide. The game has really grown over the last few years with a thriving community. Though the game is for Android and iOS, lots of people try to play the game on their windows laptops and PCs. Emulators are softwares that simulate a mobile device on your computer and lets you use mobile apps on your personal computer. In this article we will see How to Play Free Fire on Windows in 2021.
Playing Free Fire on Windows using emulators
There are a bunch of emulators that can be used to play Free Fire. A few of these are bluestacks, Noxplayer and MEmu. Use the provided links to download the emulator onto your device. Follow the underlying steps to get the game working.
- Firstly, download the emulator of choice onto your device.
- Once downloaded, install the emulator.
- Sign in to your google account after selecting the device to emulate.
- Once you sign in, you can Access Google Play Store.
- Search for Free Fire and download it.
- Once downloaded, open the game.
- You will have to fine tune the key mappings to suit your convenience.
- Finally you can now enjoy Free Fire on your laptop peacefully.
- That was our article on how to play Free Fire on windows in 2021. You can conveniently play the game using keyboard and mouse to give yourself better control over aim and movement.
- Also Read : DJ Alok VS Shirou in Free Fire: Stats Comparison after OB26…