The FIFA 22 is right around the corner and the developers are releasing the list of player ratings for the teams in this season. Here in this article, we will take a look at the step by step guide on how to pre-download FIFA 22 on Xbox before its release.
This year’s version of the title is set to introduce new features in the gaming industry with new features. HyperMotion, the flagship feature for the next-gen versions of the game, could revolutionize how developers make these types of games moving forward.
Pre-Download FIFA 22 on Xbox
FIFA 22 is confirmed to launch on October 1 2021. It will launch simultaneously on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch. If you want to kick off even earlier, the Ultimate Edition will give you four days early access, so you can start playing on September 27.
Players can pre-load the game to avoid wasting time by downloading files after it is released. Xbox Series X/S has made the game available to download much earlier than other platforms. The official FIFA 22 ratings have also been revealed, and while we don’t yet have the complete list of ratings for the thousands of players in the game we do have the stats for the top 22 players in the game.
To pre-load, the game players will need an Xbox Game Pass subscription to get access to Game Pass. Players with a subscription can follow the below given steps:
- First of all players must first turn on their Xbox console.
- Then you must wait for the contents to load before scrolling down to the Coming soon section.
- There players can see the complete list of upcoming games, by selecting the Show all button.
- At last, you must select FIFA 22, where you will see the “Pre-Install” option in place of the Download button.
- Players can then immediately begin downloading the game.
The Game Pass app for iPhone and Android allows players to start this process too. In order to do so, you must follow the below provided steps:
- You must first install the Game Pass app on your desired device and log in using your Xbox account.
- The you must go to the Home tab and scroll down to the Coming Soon section, and select FIFA 22.
- At last, players must select the console they want to use by pressing the ‘Pre-Install To’ option.
Follow our Instagram handle to participate in the huge DJ Aloks Giveaway and to stay updated with every latest news of the gaming and eSports scene.