Apex Legends is a free-to-play character ability-based shooter game where 60 legendary competitors battle each other for glory, fame, and fortune on the fringes of the Frontier and Rank up Faster in Apex Legends. Best Passive Abilities in Apex Legends gives players an extra edge over opponents. This game is available for a vast number of platforms. You can get this game on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via both Origin and Steam.
Apex Legends Ranked Mode
Apex Legends has its own dedicated ranked mode with unique ranked system and rank rewards. Apex Legends has seven ranking tiers, starting at Bronze and stretching all the way to Apex Predator. Each tier has a set amount of ranking points you need to achieve before you move into the next bracket.
Here are the ranking ratings for each rank tier:
|Apex Predetor||Top 750 Players only|
In different ranks you have to bet different amount of ranking rating to gain more ranking ratings.
Here are the RP costs for each tier:
- Bronze matches: free
- Silver matches: 12RP
- Gold matches: 24RP
- Platinum matches: 36RP
- Diamond matches: 48RP
- Master matches: 60RP
- Apex Predator matches: 60RP
How to get Ranking Rating?
You earn Ranked Points (RP) after each match for Ranked placements and total kills.
- If you place in the Top 10, you’ll get RP for how high you placed.
- This ranges anywhere between 10RP–100RP, depending on your placement.
- For every kill or assist you to get, you’ll get 10RP.
- This is capped at 6 kills or assists per match, but there is a multiplier. The higher you rank in the Top 10, the more you can earn per kill. For example, if rank seventh place at the end of the match, you’ll get 12RP per kill instead of 10RP.
- You do not get RP for heals or revives, only assists and kills.
How to Rank up Faster in Apex Legends
Try to pick best Legends to have advantage.
To rank up faster try dropping in secluded locations that aren’t on the dropship’s direct path. This will make it easier to loot and avoid dying on the drop so you don’t lose more RP.
Although, if you want to secure a high placement, the easiest way is to land somewhere far away. Once you have enough loot, begin moving around the outer edges of the zone, not choosing gunfights that aren’t necessary.
You can also do the exact opposite and drop in highly dense areas and try to get as many kills as you want to maximize your RP. You get RP for only 5 kills/assists, you still have to keep in mind and calculate your risks.
You can use Top 5 Best Guns in Apex Legends Season 9 to gain edge over opponents.