Free Fire is 2020s most downloaded game so far. The game is a popular battle royale game that offers a lot of customisation options. Free Fire lets you buy lots of skins for weapons, characters, lootboxes and even parachutes. All cosmetic purchases require diamonds. There’s lots of ways you can top up diamonds into your account but in this article, we will see how to top up diamonds for Free Fire using Moogold.
Free Fire Diamonds using Moogold
Moogold is a website that lets you buy a lot of different premium currencies for many games. We will see specifically how to buy diamonds for your Free Fire account using Moogold. Complete the following steps.
- Go to the Moogold website on your browser.
- On the site, find a tab that says Garena Free Fire.
- On the free fire page, place the order for the number of diamonds you want credited to your account.
- Once you have placed the order, contact the website’s live chat.
- Provide your order number and your Player ID in Free Fire.
- The diamonds will be credited in your account within the next 30 minutes.
There are also some warnings regarding bonus diamonds. Bonus Diamonds will be added only for the first top up on the account. The Website is not responsible for bonus diamonds not being credited to the account. Buyers can send the website their player IDs to find out if they are eligible to receive bonus diamonds or not. Buying diamonds in game or from different sellers will void the account from getting the first time top up bonus diamonds.
That was how to buy diamonds in Free Fire using Moogold.