Minecraft has a variety of naturally generated food source that the players need to stay alive and restore health. Here is one such food item, the Minecraft Melons and all the features about it.
Food is one of the most important aspects in the game as it is used in sustenance of the player. Eating food items will restore the health points of the players and not let them die. Starving and dying from losing health is quite a common occurrence when fighting with monsters or exploring. Therefore, always carrying food is a great option for the players.
Here is all you need to know about the Minecraft Melons.
Melon is a fruit that can be found growing in Jungles and is a great source of food which can be eat raw, just after harvesting.
Melons can be broken using any tool or simply using hands and drops 3-7 melon slices. Melons slices can be surprisingly using to assemble a whole Melon in the Crafting Table.
Melons are found in Jungle Biomes, growing on the ground in clusters. They can also spawn in Savanna Villages, woodland mansions and in Desert Villages.
Uses for Minecraft Melons
- Melons are great food sources which needs to be in slice form to be eaten. Eating one slice of Melon will restore 2 hunger points and 1.2 hunger saturation.
- Melons can also drop Melon Seeds, which are then used to grow more Melons. Upon planting on tilled lands, a small stem will grow at first and one stem grows a cluster of 1-4 Melons if there are empty blocks nearby.
- They can be used in Trades as Journeyman level farmers with buy 4 melons for 1 Emerald.
- Players can also use it in a Composter and has a 65% chance to increase the level by 1.
- The Melon Slice can also be used to make a Glistering Melon Slice.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!