Battlegrounds Mobile India was released in its beta form for the players on 17 June,2021 and players are thoroughly enjoying the game. There are various events in BGMI, one of those events is the New Diamond Exchange Event in BGMI where players can exchange the diamonds obtained for various exciting rewards ranging from permanent outfits to permanent gun skin.
Events in BGMI keep on changing and offered to the players on a regular basis. These events keep the players hooked towards the game as these events are helpful in getting a variety of rewards.
About the New Diamond Exchange Event in BGMI
The Diamond Exchange Event in BGMI began on 18th June,2021 and is going to end on 17th July,2021. Players have to complete the missions that are given on the event section, to obtain the diamonds and exchange them for various rewards.
The various rewards that players can get after obtaining diamonds are:
- 20 diamonds – 1 RP card
- 10 diamonds – Gemstone Ring (This could be gifted to your friends to increase their popularity by 400)
- 2 diamonds – 500 BP
- 650 diamonds – Permanent Cold Fortune SKS skin
- 300 diamonds – Yoga Time Top
- 200 diamonds – Yoga Time Bottom
How to obtain the diamonds?
Diamonds could be obtained very easily in the game. Players have to complete the following the missions in order to get the diamonds.
(Diamond) Journey to the Top!
- Achieve Top 20 times in Classic Mode with friends – 20 diamonds
- Achieve 40 times in Classic Mode with friends – 50 diamonds and a reward of Supply Crate coupon
- Achieve Top 5 times in classic mode with friends – 10 diamonds
- Achieve Top 10 times in classic mode with friends – 10 diamonds
(Diamond) Game Time
- Play any mode 2 times every day – 5 diamonds
- Play any mode 5 times every day – 5 diamonds
- Play any mode 10 times every day – 10 diamonds
(Diamond) Friend in need
- Revive a party member 5 times in classic mode – 10 diamonds
- Revive a party member 10 times in classic mode – 10 diamonds
- Revive a party member 20 times in Classic mode – 20 diamonds
- Revive a party member 40 times in Classic mode – 50 diamonds and a Supply crate coupon
Players have to collect the diamonds as quickly as they can before the event expires. After the event is finished, these diamonds automatically gets dismantled in the inventory. Along with these events, there are other events as well such as the TDM hangar Map release event and the Insectoid Mode Play event.