This article is all about the New Punching emote in Garena free fire. Here is a Step-by-step guide for beginners. Read on more to get it now. Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale genres in the gaming market. Moreover the game has garnered massive popularity throughout the globe. Free Fire keeps the game fresh by introducing various events in the game.
Likewise these events bring in a host of new missions and rewards that the players can complete and get. The most recently announced event is the collaboration with One Punch Man. One Punch Man is the wise known Japanese anime about a super hero called Saitama.
The event has already begun, and players can access several exclusive items related to the collaboration from the store.
Step-by-step guide for beginners
The emote costs 599 diamonds. If they do not have the required amount of diamonds, they can purchase it from the top-up store. After buying enough diamonds, here are the steps that players can follow to buy the Obliteration emote:
- They need to open Free Fire and wait for the default loading screen to appear.
- Then, navigate to the Store section on the screen’s left-hand side corner.
- Users must tap the “New” tab and select the Obliteration emote from the displayed menu of items.
- After selecting the emote, they need to choose the “Purchase” option at the bottom of the screen, and a pop-up will appear asking for confirmation of the purchase.
- They can tap on 599 diamonds to buy the emote, which will be available thereon.
So this article is all about the New Punching emote in Garena free fire.
Visit: Free Fire