Free Fire is the most popular mobile battle royale title out there. The title has a very huge community of streamers worldwide with millions of subscribers and billions of views. One such player is Nobru Free Fire he is a professional esports player and also has a Youtube channel.
He has more than 12.3 million subscribers on his Youtube channel with more than 753 million views on his channel. Here in this article we will take a look at Nobru Free Fire Id, Stats, K/D Ratio, Monthly earnings and more.
Nobru Free Fire Id and Stats
Nobru Free Fire ID is ‘228159683‘.
- Nobru has played 10752 squad games and has secured 2268 victories, maintaining a win rate of 21.09%. He bagged 26833 kills at a K/D ratio of 3.16 in this mode.
- In duo mode, the content creator has played 2590 matches and has won on 386 occasions, translating to a win rate of 14.90%. He has 8253 frags in these matches, with a K/D ratio of 3.74.
- Nobru has also played 4739 solo games and has 711 Booyahs to his name, making his win rate 15.00%. With a K/D ratio of 4.71, he has 18980 kills in this mode.
Ranked Stats Of Nobru
- Nobru has played 96 squad matches in current ranked season and has secured 17 victories, translating to a win rate of 17.70%. He has 450 kills in these matches, with a K/D ratio of 5.70.
- He has won 1 of the 25 ranked duo games that he has played, making his win rate 4.00%. He has 80 frags at a K/D ratio of 3.33 in this mode.
- Nobru has also played 23 ranked solo matches and has a single win to his name, maintaining a win rate of 4.34%. He has 77 kills in these matches, with a K/D ratio of 3.50.
Nobru Youtube Channel and Earnings
The first video on Nobru’s channel was posted over two-and-a-half years ago. He currently has 546 videos on the channel, with 753 million views. However, he hasn’t posted any content in the last three months. According to Social Blade, Nobru’s monthly YouTube earnings are between $743 and $11.9K. Meanwhile, his yearly income is said to be in the range of $8.9K and $142.7K.
For more updates regarding Free Fire and other games follow us on Instagram.