Paulo Dybala recovers from coronavirus

89

The club ascertained on Wednesday that Juventus’ Paulo Dybala has recovered from coronavirus and will no longer in home isolation.

“Paulo Dybala performed, as per protocol, a double-check with diagnostic tests (swabs) for Coronavirus-COVID-19, which came back with negative results. The player has, therefore, recovered and will no longer be subjected to the home isolation regime,” the club said in a statement.

Dybala also tweeted on his social media, “Many people talked in the past weeks…. but I can finally confirm that I am healed. Thank you once again for your support and my thoughts on all who are still suffering from it. Take care!”

The 26-year-old confirmed that he and his girlfriend, Oriana Sabatini, tested positive for coronavirus in March.

Some players of Juventus had already initiated individual training at the Continassa Juventus Training Center on Tuesday.

“After a day of tests and exams carried yesterday at J Medical, some of the Juventus players started training at the Continassa Juventus Training Center, where they officially began their recovery to regain competitive fitness,” the club said in a statement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here