PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version is the latest update in the PUBG Mobile gaming scene. New game modes and a firearm are some of the most popular features of the update. The release date of the global update was January 2021. Since then a lot of people are downloading and trying their hands in the upgraded weapons and new skins.
Steps to Download the 1.2 Global Version APK Files
The latest update is already live on the Google Play Store. For all Indian users, the game is not available in the stores. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, read this detailed guide below.
Note: The PUBG Mobile is already banned in India. Therefore, we recommend you download and play PUBG Mobile Korean Version.
APK Downloading Link: Click Here
1. First download the APK files from the links mentioned above.
2. Locate the APK file in your system and install it.
Note: The size of the 1.2 Global Version Update is 613 MB.
3. Before you move on further, enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’.
Alternative: Settings> Safety and Privacy> Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
4. After the you are done with downloading of APK file. Install the PUBG Mobile updates within the game.
5. Install and play the PUBG Mobile. Enjoy playing it.
Features of the PUBG Mobile Update
- Runic Power mode
- New Assault Rifle
- Firearm balancing: Bolt Action Sniper Rifle enhancements
- Security improvements
- Feature to cancel reloading and improved power consumption.