One of the most popular battle-royale game PUBG Mobile has announced Next Star Program which is aimed towards the content creators of PUBG Mobile. The officials have offered to reward the players with a prize pool of $100 million USD.
A part of PUBG Mobile’s rapid popularity emanates from its eSports community as well several entertaining content creators. In order to groom those content creators, the officials has launched a unique program where various content creators can take part and enjoy various in-game perks as well as stand a chance to compete with professional PUBG Mobile players. The program is currently launched for specific regions but will soon be launched for other regions.
In order to apply for the program, content creators should meet some requirements which have been mentioned in the article.
PUBG Mobile Next Star Program 2021
The program will be first tested in limited regions such as the Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia and Turkey, however, more information regarding the registration will be rolled out worldwide later.
The officials of PUBG Corporation have stated that-
"PUBG Mobile’s popularity is driven by the loyal player base that not only play and enjoy the game, but share, comment, and engage with content as part of a wider community. With the Next Star Program, PUBG Mobile is committing to providing substantial support to these communities and giving back to players to thank them for their efforts in championing the game."
The application process has been opened for the mentioned regions but before filling the application forms, content creators must meet the following requirements:
- An active creator or streamer with at least 50,000 followers on platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch.
- Content creator maintains an active presence on social media along with a consistent level of content quality.
- Passionate about gaming and driven to make this program successful
- They must be professional and hardworking
If a content creator meets the above said requirements, he/she can fill out the application forms. Few creators will be shortlisted for the program and they’ll be informed via e-mail.
Training will be provided to develop their content creation skills and will also be given various other rewards worth $100 million.
- Special training to accelerate the content creator’s development.
- A competitive compensation package with multiple in-game perks.
- They can gain early access to new versions of the game.
- Content creators will receive a high level of exposure through the official social media accounts, tournaments around the world, and offline events.
- They’ll have an opportunity to enter exclusive offline tournaments and compete against professional PUBG Mobile players.
Content creators are looking forward to this program as they’ll be able to gain more recognition and develop better content creation skills with proper guidance. If readers wish to read the further details, they can do so by heading over to the official website of PUBG Mobile.