Valorant has released its new agent trailer and that pretty much explains Valorant Kayo Abilities, along with a few other details. Onlookers are excited for the robot agent to arrive and get familiarized with its abilities.
Valorant Kayo Trailer, the awaited gameplay trailer of the 16th agent in Valorant is finally out, and loopers cannot be more excited. From the trailer thrill to the gameplay mechanics, Valorant just seems to get better by day. The article describes all of Valorant Kayo Abilities along with details.
Valorant Kayo Abilities Explained
There has been wide speculations from various part of the community, revealing Valorant Kayo abilities and so on, and Valorant Official has finally come up with the gameplay trailer of our new initiator, Kayo. Every bit of the trailer was as fascinating as Valorant can get, and if there’s anything better than the trailer, it’s Kayo itself.
KAY/O, like all other agents, also has four agents, with one signature ability, and one ultimate ability, besides two other abilities. His ultimate needs five ultimate points. According to Valorant, “KAY/O is a machine of war built for a single purpose: neutralizing radiants. His power to suppress enemy abilities cripples his opponents’ capacity to fight back, securing him and his allies the ultimate edge.” KAYO will certainly fit the Grenadier codename more than Bounty Hunter.
The new agent, 16th in the Valorant Roster, and 4th Initiator in the game gives the game a much more varied potential with its seemingly diverse abilities. Along with a flash, a temporary suspension of abilities within range, a molly, and an ultimate to stop all enemy abilities, save their ultimate, Valorant Kayo has defied all limits. According to HIITSCAN, the agent’s abilities are as follows:
- Press to equip a suppression blade. FIRE to throw. The blade sticks to the first surface it hits winds up and suppresses anyone in the radius of the explosion.
- EQUIP a flash grenade. FIRE to throw. The flash grenade explodes after a short fuse, blinding anyone in the line of sight.
- Right Clicking the flashbang, throws a charged flash, causing it to only have to cook for 1 second, as opposed to left-click throwing a flash that cooks in 1.6 seconds.
- EQUIP to deploy an explosive fragment. FIRE to throw. The fragment sticks to the floor and explodes multiple times, dealing near-lethal damage at the center with each explosion.
- INSTANTLY overload with polarized radianite energy that empowers KAY/O and causes large energy pulses to emit from his location. Enemies hit with these pulses are suppressed for a short duration.
- While Overloaded, KAY/O gains Combat Stim. If KAY/O is killed while overloaded, he is downed and enters a destabilized state, allowing allies to stabilize his core and revive him, making him the first agent that can be revived.
The gaming community is excited to have their new agent from Valorant, Kayo on June 22nd, opening Episode 3: Reflection. Valorant Kayo Abilities reveal he will be by all chance, the most self-sufficient initiator in Valorant.