Riot Games made the tactical shooter called VALORANT which is a 5v5 character-based FPS where precise gunplay meets unique agent abilities. This ability-oriented tactical shooter is currently only available for the PC platform. But according to some data miners and inside sources, Riot games are on their way to make Valorant Mobile for the mobile platforms.
It seems like all big game developers are taking their shots in the mobile gaming scene. In the past few years almost every successful multiplayer pc game got their Mobile version
- Roblox by Roblox Studio
- PUBG Mobile by PUBG Corporation
- Fortnite Battle Royale Mobile by Epic Games
- Call of Duty Mobile by Activision
- Apex Legends Mobile by EA Studios
- League of Legends Wild Rift by Riot Games
This list can go on and on and on. This further solidifies these rumors about Valorant Mobile.
Valorant Mobile Leaks
Although Riot Games is still keeping their silence in this matter, some data miners already found some files in the data of the Valorant pc’s latest update which definitely point towards Valorant Mobile and its ongoing development.
One of the biggest and trusted Valorant leaks source Mike – Valorant Leaks & Info took Twitter by storm when he posted the files he found in the game files which includes
- “AbilityButtons”: “Ability Buttons (After Equip)”
- “Touchaimacceleration”: “Acceleration/Deceleration”
- “DoubleTapleft_Tooltip”: “Action to perform when double tapping on left hand side of screen.”
- “DoubleTapRight_tooltip”: “Action to perform when double tapping on right hand side of screen.”
- “GyroAimFiltering”: “Gyro Aim Filtering”
- “Gyroscope_Drone”: “Gyroscope (Drone)”
- “Gyroscope”: “Gyroscope”
- “TouchAimFiltering”: “Touch Aim Filtering”
- “UncrouchonRun”: “Uncrouch when Running”
- “Vibration Feedback”: “Vibration Feedback”
- “WalkThreshold”: “Walk Threshold”
- “WalklockButton”: “walk-Lock Button”
- “WeaponSwapping”: “Weapon Swapping (On Tap)”
Another well-known data miner called Valorant Express – Datamining found more data files that further confirm an upcoming Valorant Mobile rumor. In his data files, he goes ahead and shows files like
- [iPhoneXs DeviceProfile]
which pretty much confirms the iOS version of the game.
Hopefully, Mobile Gamers will have a taste of Riot’s 5v5 tactical character-based FPS very soon.