Valorant Patch Notes 2.09 is set to be released by RIOT soon, introducing a bunch of updates, and making several minor updates. New Skin Bundles in Valorant are to be released in Patch 2.09 as per leaks reveal, and even a brand new gameplay mode, although Viper is to face a minor nerf.
Valorant Patch 2.09 is bringing two brand new bundles of weapon cosmetics to the game, along with the upcoming release of a new gameplay mode, Replication. It’s a great time for Valorant enthusiasts as the massive patch update is approaching fast along with that, the New Skin Bundles in Valorant will also release online.
Players are already excited to play the new gameplay mode Replication in the upcoming Valorant update after Valorant Patch Notes 2.09. Furthermore, gamers have the first look at the upcoming New Skin Bundles in Valorant from various leak sources. Let’s take a look.
Valorant Patch Notes 2.09
The first major update after Valorant Episode 2 Act 3’s launch, Valorant Patch Notes 2.09 has got some minor changes that bring some Viper nerfs to get her more in line with other Controllers after this agent catapulted up the tier list with a host of buffs. On top of those balance changes, Riot is launching a new game mode called Replication, and plenty of other smaller tweaks in Valorant Patch Notes 2.09.
Replication is a new game mode introduced in the Valorant Patch Notes 2.09, that requires the usual team of 5 different agents to play the same agent. Players will vote on the agent before the match and each player will use the determined agent for the best-of-nine spike mode. Replication includes a “flashguard” to help players deal with the overwhelming amount of flashes available with some agents. This mode will be available for two weeks and rewards the same amount of XP as unrated games.
- The instant decay inflicted when entering Viper’s smoke or crossing her wall, reduced 50 >>> 30
NEW GAME MODE ADDED
Replication comes to Valorant Patch Notes 2.09 and replaces Escalation.
- Blocked vision of the gaps above Mid-Wood Doors and A Metal Doors
- Smoothed player collision in various locations
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Added tactical timeouts to Tournament Mode Custom Games
- 2 tactical timeouts can be called per game, per team.
- Tactical timeouts last 60 seconds.
- Tactical timeouts freeze all player movements for the duration of the timeout.
- For technical pauses, the standard Pause Match Timer option is still available.
- Improved the visual synchronization of bullet tracers and impact effects for Observers
- This should fix most cases where it looks like a player is killed before a bullet reaches them in our esports viewing experience.
- Adjusted color of placeable utility on the minimap to match team color for Observers
- Adjusted color of names in player loadout HUD to match team color
- Spaced the End Game Phase and Pause Match Timer options in Custom Games to prevent misclicks
- Improved feel on rope ascenders in high latency situations
- Minor performance optimizations to UI in matches
- Added team colors for placed Agent abilities, for observers
- Fixed issue where Astra’s Nebula was slightly offset once fully formed
- Fixed bullet impacts on Sova’s Owl Drone wings appearing in the wrong locations
- Fixed issues across multiple Agents with incorrect damage icons for abilities showing up in the killfeed
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Nanoswarm audio would cut off if it was destroyed right after activation
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s Seekers did not show how many enemies were affected in the combat report
- Omen can no longer drop the Spike or weapons while casting From the Shadows
- Fixed an issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot would display flashed visual effects while invisible
- Fixed an issue where weapons could be instantly reloaded after spamming orb pick-ups
- Fixed an issue where the sound was lowered by 5dB
- Fixed 1P snow impacts that occurred rarely in gun fights
- Fixed a number of exploits around the map
- Fixed an issue where players could sandwich themselves in between Sage’s wall and the Mechanical Doors on Breeze (or Ascent)
- Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s leaderboard rank to not show up on their Act Rank badge.
- Fixed a bug that was showing the ranked rating threshold on the leaderboard for previous Acts.
- Only the current Act should show a ranked rating threshold bar.
Here’s a detailed video on the Valorant Patch Notes 2.09:
Although, players should note that the new game mode Replication replaces escalation temporarily after Valorant Patch Notes 2.09, and the latter will not be available for two weeks, the lifetime of Replication.