Valorant Patch notes 2.11 has released and they bring some important changes along with regular bug fixes. After the 2.10 Patch notes were canceled on account of some core problems, 2.11 is a big one, because technically, it hold 2 patch notes together.
It has brought the usual 26-day rotation of gameplay modes among Replication, Escalation, and Snowball Fight along with some regular screenings. The article speaks all about the inclusions and bug fixes Valorant Patch Notes 2.11 has brought to us.
Valorant Patch Notes 2.11
VALORANT Patch 2.11 is slightly smaller than previous updates but it’s still bringing performance and game system updates, addressing bugs, and adding Replication back to the game. In Replication Mode, 5 players can pick one agent of their choice, multiple players can even pick the same agent. Then the game will initiate a roulette system and pick 1 random agent from the selected 5 agents. All 5 players in the team will have the same agent in-game.
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
- In the model viewer, a hitch is caused by the Sharpening setting interacting with MSAA
- If you encounter this, we advise that you toggle off the Sharpening setting until we can ship a fix.