5. GARY PLAYER NET WORTH: $250 MILLION The South-African Player is the winner of 9 Majors including several other PGA Titles. Along with his wealth on the course, he also owns a real estate company, a golf course designing company and other investments.
4. GREG NORMAN NET WORTH: $300 MILLION Greg Norman is a former Australian player, with over 92 International wins to his name, including 20 PGA Tour wins. Apart from golf, Norman is known to be one of the wealthiest entrepreneurs, investing his winnings into the business.
3. JACK NICKLAUS NET WORTH: $320 MILLION Jack Nicklaus, considered to be one of the greatest golfer of his time, has over 115 wins to his name. With 73 PGA Wins and 18 Majors to his name, Nicklaus has earned his spot in the Golf Hall of Fame.
2. PHIL MICKELSON NET WORTH: $400 MILLION With 5 Majors and 44 PGA Tour wins, Phil Mickelson has certainly sealed his dominance in golf. At the age of 48, Mickelson has an active social media and endorsement career as well.
1. TIGER WOODS NET WORTH: $800 MILLION Tiger Woods is synonymous with the game of golf. The 15 time Major winner has 82 PGA Tour wins to his name- making him one of the most successful golfers of all time.