WWE Money in the Bank 2021 is just a couple of days and WWE has an exciting week in store for the entire WWE Universe. Live events will be resuming from the upcoming episode of Smackdown, and Money in the Bank will be the first PPV, since the resumption.
4 Championships will be on the line at the PPV and two ladder matches – one each for Men’s and Women’s, promise an action packed event for the returning fans. Checkout the full match card:
Full Match Card for WWE Money in the Bank 2021
Two ladder matches are scheduled to take place at the event.
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder match – Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens, Riddle, Ricochet, John Morrison, Big E, Shinsuke Nakamura and Seth Rollins.
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder match – Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Zelina Vega, Naomi, Nikki Cross, Liv Morgan and Natalya.
- WWE Universal Championship match – Roman Reigns vs Edge
- WWE Championship match – Bobby Lashley vs Kofi Kingston
- WWE Raw Women’s Championship match – Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair
- WWE Raw Tag Team Championship match – AJ Styles and Omos vs The Viking Raiders
WWE Money in the Bank 2021: When and Where to Watch?
Money in the Bank 2021 will air live on the Peacock Network for the viewers in the United States. Indian viewers can enjoy Money in the Bank Live on the Sony Sports Network sports channels Ten 1/HD in English commentary, Ten 3/HD in Hindi commentary, and Ten 4/HD in Tamil & Telugu commentary. The PPV will also be airing worldwide on the WWE Network.
The show will air live at IST 5:30 am on 19th July, 2021, with the kick-off at 4:30 am. In the US the show will air live on Sunday, July 18, at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT, and the kick-off starts early at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT. Fans in the UK will air on July 19 at Midnight, and the kickoff starts at 11 pm.