Free Fire is a game with many characters to choose from. Each of the characters in Free Fire have their own unique abilities. These abilities help players survive until the very end. Chrono is one of the newest additions to the game. This character is based on star footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. In this article we will see 5 reasons to unlock Chrono in Free Fire.
Advantages of unlocking Chrono in Free Fire
- Blocking incoming Damage : Chrono’s ability Time Turner Blocks Incoming damage when activated. This can be very helpful as it will block damage coming from all sides. It blocks upto 600 damage and is very useful when players need to rush the enemy in the open.
- Instant Protection : Time Turner creates a barrier when activated. This barrier is semi transparent, meaning it will block damage but at the same time it will let you shoot at enemies. Whenever players need somewhere to hide, they can just activate the ability.
- Helping Teammates : Teammates also benefit from Chrono’s ability. Not only are they shielded from damage. The ability offers players a boost in movement speed as well. This can come in very handy when pushing enemies.
- Rushing : The skill’s ability to absorb damage and improve movement speed makes it very useful when rushing enemies. Enemies hiding in a place can be pushed easily as Chrono’s ability will absorb damage and increase the movement speed. Very useful indeed.
- Reviving Teammates : Reviving teammates is also made much easier with Time Turner. Using the ability just before reviving a teammate makes sure that there is no damage coming from any side. You can quickly go to the downed teammate and revive without worrying about taking damage.
That was our article regarding 5 reasons to unlock Chrono in Free Fire.
To Participate in all our Giveaways, Subscribe to this channel
Also Read : Top 20 cool Free Fire Guild Names for 2020