Apex Legends, which was initially released by EA and Respawn entertainment for PC and consoles such as XBox and PlayStation and now, they have come out with the mobile version of their hit game.
Apex Legends Mobile came out earlier today and has already gained traction in terms of downloads having over 5 Million downloads at the time of writing itself.
Apex Legends Prime Time Patch Notes
As EA and Respawn release their latest addition to the Apex Legends franchise, they also released new patch notes which are applicable throughout all the games including their PC and Console Counterparts
So without further ado, here are the Prime Time Patch notes for Apex Legends in order to celebrate the release of Apex Legends Mobile :-
New Legend : Fade
With an amazing backstory revolving around his family who used to ‘recover’ special weapons and sell them to the highest bidders who later got killed after Fade took a contract with a mysterious client, Fade is the latest Legend being dropped into World’s Edge. Here are his abilities :
Passive : Slipstream
Fade gains a short movement speed boost at the end of his slide.
Tactical : Flashback
Fade’s suit rips him backwards through another dimension, phasing him to his previous location.
When activated, Fade throws and activator core from his suit. The resulting explosion makes everyone in it’s radius phase out and unable to deal or receive damage.
New GameMode : Advance Training Level
According to the blogpost by EA, This gamemode will help people in practising the more difficult maneuvers in the game hence making them better at it. After all, Practice makes perfect!
The game will also introduce weekly challenges which will allow players to gain in game rewards so that they can hone their skills in the game. These challenges will rotate weekly.
New Arena Map : Overflow
A new arena map is also being brought into the fix in the form of Overflow which is said to have tight corners, lanes and amazing flanking opportunities. You would also be dead if you jump into the lava so be careful where you press your spacebar or you might get burnt!
New Feature : Team Fill
You’ve been there, you’ve had one of those teammates who simply quits in the middle of a game and you are left feeling frustrated. Well Ea is going to take care of that now by adding a new player in case one disconnects. This will however, only work in the Team Deathmatch mode.
According to EA, you can complete challenges to unlock levels and rewards in the Apex Legends Mobile Battlepass. In Apex Legends: Mobile, items are tiered from D to S. Unlock the “Vermin Control” skin for Caustic and the “SOS Signal” for the Kraber just by starting the pass. Along the way, Gibraltar’s “Gentle Giant”, Mirage’s “Graffiti Artist”, “Ready for Impact” Pathfinder and the “Authorized Personnel Only” Havoc. You’ll also earn banner frames, holosprays, emotes, trackers, weapon charms and more.
The Battle Pass also gives players opportunities to unlock Fade. By reaching level 25 in the free Battle Pass or purchasing 10 levels of the premium and then attaining 15 more normal levels, he’ll join the Roster.
Co-Op missions and Club Store
This new feature will allow people to choose challenges that they want to complete together with their friends and unlock rewards in the brand new club store.
A brand new emote system has also been introduced to the game of Apex Legends Mobile which allows you to communicate with your teammates and enemies in a completely new fashion.
Weapons, Attachments, and Gear
The following are the changes brought to Weapons, attachments, and gear that people can pick up after dropping into the ring :
- New Weapon: 30-30 Marksman Rifle.
- New Scope: 4x – 10x Thermal imaging Optic
- New Gear: Heatshields
- Replicators will now drop in random locations within the Ring
Legend Perk System
- New visual upgrades to the system
- Added Legend rewards to the perk system, earn rewards by completing Legend-specific objectives
- Added a perk planning feature to plot your next move ahead of time
- Added a perk recommendation feature to help you get straight into the action
Of course, no patch would be complete without a few guns being nerfed and a few being buffed, here are the changes that have taken place this time around :
- Changed ammo type to energy
- Weapon type changed to Marksman Rifle
- Can now equip energy mags and sniper stocks
- Weapon type changed to Marksman Rifle
- Damage increased from 15 -> 17
- Mag size increased to 35
Fully Kitted Weapons
- Removed: Hemlok, Devotion LMG, Mozambique
- Added: Flatline, L-Star, 30-30
- Removed Peacekeeper
- Added Volt SMG
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Here are the bug fixes and optimisations that have been done in the game before release
- FPS optimization pass for iPhone 13 or newer devices
- Fixed Gibraltar’s shield bounce while aiming down sights
- Fixed an issue with Gibraltar’s ult not behaving correctly
- Fixed various textural issues on models
- Fixed an issue where Pathfinder’s grappling hook would not disengage
- Fixed an issue that would cause Pathfinder’s grapple hook to interact incorrectly with his model
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck in dropships if repeatedly tapping their tactical skill
- While active, Mirage’s decoys can now imitate Mirage’s emotes
- Fixed an issue where some railings could not be jumped over.
- Fixed a collision issue that caused throwables to pass through doors if another player is close colliding with it.
- Red weapons will now automatically pick up ammunition.
- Fixed some out of bounds areas on World’s Edge
- Fixed an issue where nameplates would pile together while on dropship
- Many other fixes and improvements.