FIFA 22 has released its weekly content in the game today and this includes the Weekly Objectives. Here is the complete list of FIFA 22 Weekly Objectives for this week and how to complete them.
FIFA 22 is currently running the Future Stars promo event in the game that features some great player items. The event has been released amidst much speculation and players have been loving it so far. However, the developers have not forgotten about the weekly events that release regularly in the game.
Here is how to complete the FIFA 22 Weekly Objectives for Season 4.
FIFA 22 Weekly Objectives (6th February 2022)
Bronze Weekly (Group reward: 350 XP)
- Play 4: Play 4 matches in any FUT Game mode. (Reward: 960 XP)
- Forward Passers: Assist 5 goals using Forwards in any FUT Game Mode. (Reward: 480 XP)
- Midfielder Finishers: Score 3 goals using Midfielders in any FUT Game Mode. (Reward: 800 XP)
- Winning Match: Win a match in any FUT game mode. (Reward: 960 XP)
Silver Weekly (Group reward: 430 XP)
- Score in 5: Score a goal during 5 separate matches in any FUT Game Mode (Reward: 1340 XP)
- Wing Assist: Assist a goal using a LW and another using a RW during the same match in any FUT Game Mode. (Reward: 890 XP)
- V for Volley: Score a Volley in a SB match on minimum Semi Pro difficulty (reward: 890)
- Winning Strike: Reward 1340 XP
Gold Weekly (Group reward: 570 XP)
- Central Intelligence: Score a goal using a CAM during 2 separate SB matches on Minimum Professional difficulty (or Rivals) (Reward: 770 XP)
- Cross Support: Assist 3 goals from a Cross in SB on minimum Professional difficulty or Rival (Reward: 770 XP)
- Heading Forward: Reward-1020 XP
- Atack of the Full Backs: Assist using a LB and RB during the same SB match on minimum Professional difficulty (Reward: 1020 XP)
- Right Wing Wizardry: Score using RW with minimum 4 star Skill Moves in 2 separate Rival wins. (Reward: 1530 XP)
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!