Free Fire attracts many players across the globe mainly due to its additions and in-game features. It has many in-game cosmetics like bundles, skins, characters, and pets. However, these cannot be acquired for free. These items will require diamonds (in-game currency) to purchase. Players have to top-up diamonds to their accounts to obtain items. Codashop is one of the most trusted websites to top-up diamonds to your account. In this article, we take a look at how to obtain Free Fire diamonds using Codashop.
How to top-up Free Fire diamonds using Codashop
Codashop is one of the most trusted and used websites to top-up diamonds in Free Fire. Players can easily obtain diamonds using their Player ID. Following is a list of steps to follow to top-up diamonds into your Free Fire account:
1. Firstly, players have to visit the appropriate website. Click here for website.
2. On clicking the link, it automatically leads to another interface and users must select Free Fire under Direct Top-up.
3. The next step is to enter the player’s Free Fire ID and then select the amount of diamonds you want to top-up. The recharge cost and diamond options are as follows:
- 50 diamonds- Rs. 40
- 100 diamonds- Rs. 80
- 310 diamonds- Rs. 240
- 520 diamonds- Rs. 400
- 1060 diamonds- Rs 800
- 2180 diamonds- Rs. 1600
- 5600 diamonds- Rs. 4000
4. After selecting the appropriate recharge option, the next step is to select the payment option. The three available payment options are PayTm, UPI, and net banking.
5. After the payment is successful, the diamonds will automatically enter the player’s account. This was the article on how to top-up Free Fire diamonds using Codashop.
Follow our new Instagram page for more quick updates. Click here to visit the page.