Garena Free Fire is a massively popular battle royale game for mobile devices. Players have flocked around the game due to its fun and enjoyable gameplay. Like many games it also has a Free Fire Help Centre, where players can report their grievances.
The Help Centre is a place where players can input their grievances. Players may face a lot of problems while playing the game. These issues can be something major or even minor but which is acceptable to be looked at. Likewise, players can report their problems to the Free Fire Help Centre.
Hackers and foul-players are a epidemic in the game that bugs players. They can be reported for quick action.
This article offers you the know-how to use the Free Fire Help Centre.
Free Fire Help Centre
The Help Centre is the official complaint sink for the game. Players can write their problems, bugs and more. The following grievances can be reported:
- Game Problems
- Payment Errors and Items not awarded
- Hackers Report
- Negative Diamonds: Restriction due to Refund Abuse
Steps to contact the Help centre
- First of all player need to visit the official Free Fire Help Centre. Alternatively click here to visit the page.
- Players need to click on the “Submit a request” button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Players need to select their country and fill out the form containing Game ID and more details. After this type the request the problem that you would like to report.
- Fill in all the details and and choose the specific request.
- They must describe their problem in detail that they are facing in-game. Lastly, press the “Submit” button.
The report would be directly submitted to the Garena Free Fire support team. For proper implementation, players must enter their information properly. The data is checked and fake data will be overlooked.