Free Fire conducts many events from time to time and one of the most rewarding are the top-up events in the game. Here is all about the Free Fire Otho Top up which features the new character and also a unique skin of him.
Top up events in Free Fire are very popular due to the fact that they give out free rewards to the players. Topping up diamonds is something Free Fire players do from time to time and these events give out freebies along with the top up. This new event starts from 12th November, 2021 and will end on 16th November, 2021 and players can get the new character during this time!
Free Fire Otho Top up
The Free Fire Otho Top up features two grand prizes for the players to get simply by topping up the diamonds in the game.
The event marks the new character arriving in the game named as Otho. He is described as a memory tech engineer at a polytechnic university. His ability is called Memory Mist and will reveal the positions of of enemies within 25 metres after eliminating an enemy.
The missions for the players in the Free Fire Otho Top up event are the following:
- Top up 100 diamonds: Otho character
- Top up 500 diamonds: Otho Memorizer Bundle
How to get the rewards in Free Fire?
- First of all open the Free Fire app and then locate the Diamond icon on the top of the home screen.
- This is the top up centre and players can top-up any amount of diamonds in the game.
- After topping up the diamonds, open the Calendar section of the game on the right of the home screen.
- Open the “Events” tab and then on “Otho Top up” tab to open the rewards section.
- Redeem the rewards from the right hand side screen.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!