Free Fire is a massive battle royale in the mobile gaming market. Likewise the game has garnered a massive player base throughout the world. Moreover the game is kept fresh, by the regular events and updates by developers. In this article we take a look at the Free Fire Project Cobra Exchange Event using yellow tokens.
There is a new update currently running in Free Fire, called Project Cobra Calendar. This is part of the OB26 update of the game. Likewise there are a variety of new events added to the game that the players can collect.
There is a Yellow Token Exchange event in the game. This includes the collection of Yellow Cobra Tokens. Moreover players can use the collected tokens to redeem rewards and exchange them.
This event started from 12th February 2021 and will go on until 18th February 2021. The collection period is till 15th after which players can start redeeming the rewards.
How to collect the Yellow Cobra Tokens in game
Players can obtain the Yellow Cobra Tokens in the battlegrounds. Likewise, all they need to do is fragging an enemy and going through their lootbox. Moreover you can also get them from the lootboxes of deceased teammates.
These are not easily available, so players need to start collecting them asap.
Yellow Cobra Token Redeem Rewards
Currently the Yellow Cobra Token Exchange event has two rewards:
- Cobra Attack Parachute: This is a cool looking parachute skin with the design of a snake on the top. Likewise this can be redeemed for 20 Yellow Cobra Tokens. Moreover this skin can only be redeemed once.
- Game Streamer Weapon Loot case: This weapon loot crate can be redeem for 10 Yellow Cobra Tokens. Likewise this crate can be redeemed only thrice. Moreover players can get a random gun skin from the Game Streamer Weapon Set.
How players can redeem from Free Fire Project Cobra Exchange Event
- Players must click on the events tab in the game. Likewise this is located on the left side of the home screen.
- Likewise click on the Cobra Events on the top of the page.
- Click on the redeem option beside the items to redeem the rewards.
Follow our new Instagram page for more quick updates. Click here to visit the page