Call of Duty’s latest season introduces a brand-new class in its Battle Royale mode. The abilities of Desperado Battle Royale Class in COD Mobile suits player who would like to carry an edge, instead of assault players in the game. The desperado also deploys a safeguard Turret with unlimited ammunition for its period. The passive ability is called the Last Stand. This is the best way to defend teammates while reviving them.
Desperado Battle Royale Class: What Will Desperado Do?
- Shield Turret: Place a shielded turret with limitless ammo for the duration of the turret.
- Last Stand: Shoot with a pistol when heavily wounded. You can save yourself if killed an enemy.
Once you unlocked the new class, Call of Duty offers the players be ready to choose the category before a Battle Royale match begins.
The rewards that can be unlocked are as follows:
- Five Weapon XP cards
- 600 in-game Credits
- QQ9 – The Numbers
- Parachute – Cosmic Wave
- Desperado Class unlocked
MISSIONS WITH POINTS: LIST
- Ride 100m in Battle Royale with the Snowboard – 10 points
- Survive in Battle Royale for 20 minutes – 10 points
- Enter the top 20 in Battle Royale two times – 10 points
- Heal 1000 points in Battle Royale – 20 points
- User Hacker class five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- User armor plates to repair your vest five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Play three Battle Royale matches with friends – 20 points
- Kill 10 enemies with Assault Rifles in Battle Royale – 20 points
- Open Supply Boxes five times – 10 points
- Use Smoke Bomber Class five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Kill three enemies in Ski Town location in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Pick up an Epic Weapon five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Deal 2000 damage in Battle Royale – 10 points
All missions offer 160 points, and you need 120 points to unlock The Desperado class. So if you skip some missions still you can easily unlock the new desperado class in the battle royale.