How to play EA UFC 5 for free?
Play the latest of EA UFC before it's launch.
image via EA Sports
Electronic Arts started developing EA Sports MMA, which featured Strikeforce, the UFC’s then-promotional rival, in mixed response to the growing popularity of MMA (the UFC banner in particular) and THQ’s success.
At the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo, Electronic Arts announced a “multi-year, multi-product” deal with the Ultimate Fighting Championship which has gained a huge response making it a popular Combat Game.
After the great success of UFC 4, EA Sports has combined with Frostbite to take the experience up a notch. Unlike any typical UFC game, the latest edition will be available to play on a trial basis for free before its launch. This is a huge chance for the players to experience the latest UFC featuring Israel Adensaya on the cover. Let’s look at how you can gain access to the game before it launches below:
UFC 5 On Trial for Free :
In contrast to typical video game demos, UFC 5’s trial isn’t accessible to everyone. Players must have an active EA Play membership in order to use it. This is applicable to both PlayStation and Xbox users, and if an Xbox user currently has access to Game Pass Ultimate, they won’t need to purchase a new subscription. The trial will be available immediately because EA Play is integrated with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Pass.
Here is how you can access UFC 5 before launch :
- Search for UFC 5 at the console store of your choice.
- The game’s description page should load. The Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition will both be available for selection.
- You can choose the EA Play trial when it becomes available from the same menu where you must select your edition.
- Your consoles will begin downloading the trial version immediately after you pick it up.
- The 10 hours will only include the time you actually spend playing the game, so keep that in mind. This may occur straight ahead or with certain breaks.
On October 24, the game will be made accessible through early access. The game will be available for a playtime of 10 hours in total before its global launch. Along with this announcement, a community roadmap summarizing the developers’ plans up until launch day was also made available. The world’s top mixed martial arts (MMA) organization, UFC, and Electronic Arts Inc. will release EA SPORTS UFC 5 on PlayStation5 and Xbox Series X|S on October 27, 2023.
UFC 5 is the definitive MMA experience with authentic gameplay and graphics optimized for contemporary systems. It was created using the Frostbite Engine for the first time and includes the brand-new Real Impact System.
In Case You Missed :
- “Bro thinks he’s Speed,” Fans go WILD as Kai Cenat shows off his “boner” on livestream
- How to investigate Kagha in Baldur’s Gate 3?