Inter Milan vs Sheriff: Inter Milan who are currently struggling with a draw and a loss and are placed third on the points table, will go against table toppers, Sheriff. This ought to be a tough encounter but a thrilling encounter as both teams will give their all in to ensure they walk away with three points.
Inter Milan vs Sheriff: Match Preview
Inter Milan were a part of a 0-0 stalemate in their previous encounter of the Champions League which was against Shakhtar Donetsk at National Sports Complex “Olympiyskiy”. With a surprising turn of events, Shakhtar Donetsk had control over the possession with 66% of it in their favour leaving Inter Milan with the remaining 34%. Although the match went in a draw, Inter Milan struggled to make an impact throughout the game.
On the other hand, the Sheriff played their last Champions League fixture against the mighty Galacticos at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium which is situated in Madrid, Spain. The dominance in the game and the grasp over the possession was completely in the favour of Madrid but they couldn’t hold onto it for much longer.
It was the Sheriff who got the lead in the 25th minute courtesy of a brilliant finish by Jasurbek Yakhshiboev. Later, in the late second half, it was met with an equaliser courtesy of Real Madrid being awarded a penalty. Benzema took a neat one to make it 1-1. However, Sébastien Thill scored a final few seconds thriller to help Sheriff get those three points and get two out of two wins.
Inter Milan vs Sheriff: Match Timings
|Tuesday, 19th October||12:00 PM||PST|
|Tuesday, 19th October||3:00 PM||ET|
|Tuesday, 19th October||7:00 PM||GMT|
|Tuesday, 19th October||8:00 PM||BST|
|Wednesday, 20th October||12:30 AM||IST|
Inter Milan vs Sheriff: Venue
The San Siro Stadium of Italy will host the upcoming UEFA Champions League match between Inter Milan and Sheriff. The venue has the capacity to hold a maximum of 80,000 spectators.
Inter Milan vs Sheriff: Prediction
The Sheriff did have a great start to the League bagging two wins out of their first two games while it hasn’t been quite a performance by Inter Milan. Regardless of how the table stands right now, Inter Milan have a good chance of winning the upcoming encounter courtesy of their talented players.
Inter Milan vs Sheriff: Live Stream
|Indian subcontinent||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Arena Sport|
|Central Asia||Saran Media|
|Czech Republic||Nova Sport|
|Dominican Republic||Antena 7|
Amazon Prime Video
|Hong Kong||beIN Sports|
|Italy||Amazon Prime Video|
Total Sports Network
|North Macedonia||Arena Sport|
|South America [iii]||ESPN|
|United Kingdom||BT Sport|