Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Greek club Olympiacos will take on Turkish club Fenerbahce in the fifth match-day of the UEFA Europa League to fight for a place in the knockout stages of the Europa League.
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Preview
Olympiacos have had a mixed campaign so far in the Europa League, and sit second in Group D, behind Eintracht Frankfurt. They have won 2 and lost 2 and need to win both of the remaining matches to directly qualify for the Round of 16 of the Europa League this year. The Greek club are coming off the back of an impressive 3-2 victory over AEK Athens in their previous match.
On the other hand, Fenerbahce are third in Group D with 5 points from 4 matches, trailing group leaders Frankfurt by 5 points. The Turkish club have won just a solitary match in the group stages so far, which came against Antwerp and have drawn 2 while losing the other match. a 2-1 victory in their previous match against one of Turkey’s top clubs, Galatasaray will give them a huge boost, as they look to clinch an important European victory.
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Match Details
- Match: Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce, Europa League 2021/22
- Date and Time: 26th November, 1:30 AM IST
- Venue: Karaiskakis Stadium
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Head to Head
The two sides have only met on one occasion in past, which came in this year’s Europa League encounter earlier this year. Olympiacos secured a 3-0 victory in the first match between these two sides.
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Injury Report
- Konstantinos Fortounis: Knee Injury
- Altay Bayindir- Shoulder Injury
- Luis Gustavo- Muscle Injury
- Enner Valencia- Ankle Injury
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Predicted Lineups
- Olympiacos: Tomas Vaclik(GK); Kenny Lala, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Papa Cisse, Oleg Reabciuk, Yann M’Vila, Mady Camara, Henry Onyekuru, Aguibou Camara, Giorgos Masouras,Youssef El-Arabi.
- Fenerbahce: Berke Ozer(GK); Ferdi Kadioglu, Kim-Min Jae, Filip Novak, Marcel Tisserand; Mert Hakan Yandas, Jose Sosa; Mesut Ozil, Miha Zajc, Irfan Kahveci, Mergim Berisha.
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Predictions
Olympiacos would be confident of a victory in the second meeting between these two sides, given the fact they would have a raucous crowd back home to cheer them on. The match is extremely crucial for both these sides, as they look to maintain their second spot in the group. We predict a 2-0 victory for Olympiacos.
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce: Live Stream
|Indian subcontinent||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Arena Sport|
|Central Asia||Saran Media|
|Czech Republic||AMC Networks|
|Dominican Republic||Antena 7|
|Hong Kong||beIN Sports|
Total Sports Network
|North Macedonia||Arena Sport|
|United Kingdom||BT Sport|