Valorant is a game with many players who play it from around the world. Valorant is a game with many players who play it from around the world. In this game, players compete in teams of 5 to see who wins 13 rounds first. Now players don’t really have a way of keeping track of their stats in the game itself. You can only see you recent games and stats regarding ranked games in the game itself. However there is a way you can keep track of your or anyone’s stats in Valorant. Here’s how to track the stats of any player using Valorant Tracker.
How to track stats using Valorant Tracker
To track someone using the tracker, you need only know their tag and their Valorant username. Here is a step by step guide on how exactly you can make use of this facility.
- Open.the browser on your phone.
- Go to the Valorant Tracker website.
- Enter the Riot ID and tag.
- To get the Riot ID and Tag, you must open Valorant in your computer. In Valorant, check your username on the right side for the ID and tag. You can hover over other players in order to get their details as well.
- Once you enter the ID and Tag, you will be able to keep track of that player’s stats.
That was our article regarding How to track stats of any player using Valorant tracker.