After a exciting day of Women’s Singles Semifinal, Day 12 of the 2022 Australian Open will be the last day of the semifinals for the Singles event. Both the Men’s Singles semifinal will be played on January 28. Apart from singles, the Mixed Doubles Final will also be played on the Rod Laver Arena during the day session.
The first Men’s Singles semifinal will be played between Spanish legend Rafael Nadal and Italian Matteo Berrettini. The other semifinal will be played in the night session between arch rivals Daniil Medvedev and Stefanos Tsitsipas. It will most probably be raining during the day so expect the roof to be closed for all the matches. The Junior Boys’ and Girls’ Singles semifinal will also be played on Friday.
Australian Open 2022 Order of Play for Friday, 28th January 2022
ROD LAVER ARENA (Day session – starting from 11:00 a.m.)
- Mixed Doubles Final (Fourlis/Kubler vs Mladenovic/Dodig)
- Matteo Berrettini vs Rafael Nadal (not before 2:30 p.m.)
ROD LAVER ARENA (Night session – starting from 7:30 p.m.)
- Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Daniil Medvedev
MARGARET COURT ARENA (Day session – starting from 11:00 a.m.)
- Junior’ Boys Singles Semifinal (Bruno Kuzuhara vs Adolfo Daniel Vallejo)
- Junior Girls’ Singles Semifinal (Charlotte Kempenaers-Pocz vs Sofia Costoulas/) (not before 1:00 p.m.)
- Junior Girls’ Doubles Final
- Junior Boys’ Doubles Final
COURT 5 (Day session – starting from 11:00 a.m.)
- Junior’ Boys Singles Semifinal (Jakub Mensik vs Kilian Feldbausch)
- Junior Girls’ Singles Semifinal (Petra Marcinko vs Liv Hovde)