Bobby Green will contest against Thiago Moises in a lightweight contest at UFC event on October 31. The card is expected to take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas and is headlined by a middleweight tilt between Anderson Silva and Uriah Hall.
Bobby has enjoyed an active 2020 thus far, posting decision triumphs over Clay Guida, Lando Vannata and Alan Patrick. Prior to that streak, the former King of the Cage champion had been victorious in just one of his previous seven UFC appearances dating back to November 2014.
Bobby Green vs Thiago Moises
Moises returns to action after withdrawing from a UFC fight with Jalin Turner due to a positive COVID-19 test result earlier this month. The Brazilian lightweight is coming off of a second-round submission victory over Michael Johnson in May. Having won 13 fights in his professional MMA career, Moises does have the ability to produce unexpected performances.
Talking about his potential opponent, Green has already racked up three wins this year, beating Alan Patrick on Sept. 12, Lando Vannata in August and Clay Guida in June. If he’s able to get another victory, he would match the longest winning streak of his UFC career, which came in 2014.
With the addition, UFC’s Oct. 31 lineup now includes:
- Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Justin Ledet
- Maurice Greene vs. Greg Hardy
- Amir Albazi vs. Raulian Paiva
- Cortney Casey vs. Priscila Cachoeira
- Aaron Phillips vs. Adrian Yanez
- Sean Strickland vs. Wellington Turman
- Krzysztof Jotko vs. Makhmud Muradov
- Andre Fili vs. Bryce Mitchell
- Bobby Green vs. Thiago Moises