Valorant Patch notes 3.02 has been released by RIOT online and they bring some important changes along with regular bug fixes. The recent patch is very important as it holds the changes for Episode 3 in Valorant. The patch will bring the usual 26-day rotation of gameplay modes among Replication, Escalation, and Snowball Fight along with some regular screenings. The article speaks all about the new inclusions and bug fixes Valorant Patch Notes 3.02 has brought to us.
Related: What Are Valorant Pride Cards And What Do We Know About Them?
Valorant Patch Notes 3.02
Valorant Patch 3.02 has finally arrived, and while it might not be the biggest update we’ve ever seen, it contains some important bug fixes to Agents like KAY/O, Raze, and Sage.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
- Yes, things are still going to clip, but you will see a noticeable lack of hands, melees, abilities, and general effects poking through thin walls.
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek
- “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is re-stabilized during NULL/cmd(X)
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50
- Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed a bug where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI
While the patch does not seem to bring a lot of changes, it is enough to restore balance and fix some easily exploitable agent bugs like Raze and Sage. Although the rumor is new skin bundles will go live tomorrow, it is not yet confirmed by the official RIOT account.
Also Read – Valorant Patch Notes 2.08 comes with a new Tropical Map “Breeze” and Battle Pass