Valorant Patch notes 3.1 has been released by RIOT online and they bring some important changes along with regular bug fixes. The recent patch is very important as it holds the changes for Episode 3 in Valorant. The patch will bring the usual 26-day rotation of gameplay modes among Replication, Escalation, and Snowball Fight along with some regular screenings. The article speaks all about the new inclusions and bug fixes Valorant Patch Notes 3.1 has brought to us.
Related: What Are Valorant Pride Cards And What Do We Know About Them?
Valorant Patch Notes 3.1
“Patch 3.0 was like an oversized meal, where now we sit and let the food settle,” RIOT said. RIOT has introduced the following bug fixes and letting the major Patch 3.0 changes play out while they spot any potential future changes.
- Sage can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they are in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
While the patch does not seem to bring a lot of changes, it is enough to restore balance and fix some easily exploitable agent bugs like KAYO and Sage. Although the rumour is new skin bundles will go live tomorrow along with the patch notes, it is not yet confirmed by the official RIOT account.
Also Read – Valorant Patch Notes 2.08 comes with a new Tropical Map “Breeze” and Battle Pass