Free Fire is a massively popular battle royale genre in the mobile gaming community. Likewise the game has garnered a massive player base throughout the world. The game has a lot of items that the players can buy from the stores or get from events. In this article we take a look at the Broomstick of Love surfboard Free Fire and how players can get it.
Free Fire often provides its players with a chance to obtain some bundles for free through events. This may include weapons skins, characters and even some accessories. Likewise players need purchase them using diamonds or gold or through other methods. However some may also be available through top-ups.
Broomstick of Love surfboard
The Broomstick of Love surfboard is a event exclusive item released in Free Fire for the Valentines season. It is a surfboard shaped live a witch’s broom. Moreover the body is black with pink accents and designs all over.
It is available in the game in the Valentine’s Top Up event which runs from February 11th to 16th.
How to get the item from the event
Here’s how to get the Broomstick of Love surfboard Free Fire:
- First of all open the Free Fire app on your device.
- Click on the diamond icon present on the top left of the screen.
- Players then need to top-up exactly 100 diamonds or more to avail the reward.
- Click on any top-up above 100 diamonds and confirm the purchase by selecting the payment methods.
- After making the top-up, go to the events tab. Likewise visit the Valentine’s Top-Up tab to claim the reward.
(Note: The top-up should be of a minimum of 100 diamonds.)