Fortnite Lantern Trials 2022: The Lantern Trials take the form of a creator tournament where popular Fortnite stars compete against each other. That also means free rewards in Fortnite for players. Share the light in-game with four Emoticons, one Back Bling, and one Wrap you can earn by participating in the Trials.
The article talks about how to Join Fortnite Lantern Trials 2022 along with the Free Rewards players will receive upon participating, and more details on the event.
Fortnite Lantern Trials 2022
The Lantern Trials begin on April 20 at 4 AM ET and will run until April 24, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET. Each day, you will be able to accomplish a new Daily Challenge to earn one of the four in-game Emoticons.
On the last day, you’ll have the opportunity to earn any Emoticons you missed! But that’s not all: by accomplishing two of the stretch goals, you’ll also earn the Leadlight Wrap and Dream Lantern Back Bling.
How to Participate
- Visit the Lantern Trials website and sign up with your Epic Games account.
- Each day from April 20 to April 24, a new Daily Challenge will be available to complete on the website. The first Challenge will be available at 4 AM ET on April 20, and subsequent challenges will be available at 12:01 AM ET on April 21, 22, 23, and 24. If you did not complete any of the first four Daily Challenges, you can earn their associated in-game Emoticons by completing the fifth Daily Challenge on April 24.
- You will also be presented with a stretch goal every day. Accomplishing one of the stretch goals will reward you with the Leadlight Wrap, and accomplishing two will reward you with the Dream Lantern Back Bling. You can only unlock one stretch goal per day.
- The Challenges can be accomplished in Fortnite Battle Royale and Zero Build playlists (whether Solo, Duos, Trios, or Squads).
During the Trials, you will be able to earn the following rewards:
- Daily Challenge 1 (April 20 at 4 AM ET – April 20 at 11:59 PM ET): Brawlin’ Bunny Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 2 (April 21 at 12:01 AM ET – April 21 at 11:59 PM ET): Rook’s Eyeroll Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 3 (April 22 at 12:01 AM ET – April 22 at 11:59 PM ET): Sweaty Jonesy Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 4 (April 23 at 12:01 AM ET – April 23 at 11:59 PM ET): Shrug Ranger Emoticon
- Daily Challenge 5 (April 24 at 12:01 AM ET – April 24 at 11:59 PM ET): Previous days Emoticons
- Accomplish 1 Stretch Goal: Leadlight Wrap
- Accomplish 2 Stretch Goals: Dream Lantern Back Bling
Additionally, players who complete the milestone of the day twice will earn two rewards: Leadlight weapon wrap and the Dream Lantern back bling. One elimination will serve as one point.