Garena Free Fire adds many attractive events and in-game additions on a regular basis. There is also a range of characters, cosmetics, collection items in the game. However, these items are not free and require diamonds to purchase them. Players can either use the in-game top-up center to purchase diamonds or any third-party websites to do the same. Garena top-up center is one such third-party site to top-up diamonds in Free Fire.
Steps to top-up diamonds using Garena Top-up Center
Garena Top-up center is an official site developed by Garena, thereby becoming one of the most used sites to buy diamonds The process is simple, and can be done within minutes. Take a look at the step-by-step guide to top-up diamonds using Garena Top-up Center:
1. Click here to visit the official page.
2. On clicking on the link, it will redirect the users to an interface displayed above. From the list of apps, players must click on the ‘Free Fire’ icon.
3. The next step is logging in to your Free Fire account. This can be done using the Player ID or your Facebook credentials.
4. This will navigate the players to a page which mentions the diamond package along with its price. The price ranges from Rs 40 to Rs 4000.
5. Next step is the payment, users can complete the payment process through suitable payment options. The options available are Paytm or GooglePay.
6. Once the payment process is completed, the diamonds will automatically appear in the user’s account.
Follow our Instagram Page for more quick updates and news. Click here to visit the page.