If you’ve created an account in Battlegrounds Mobile India and wish to delete BGMI account permanently from your device, then you’ve come to the right place as in this article we are going to mention the step by step process through which you can delete your BGMI account permanently.
While creating an account in Battlegrounds Mobile India, you need to have a Facebook or Twitter account beforehand as it is mandatory to link at least one social media account in order to create a new account. You can also install Google Play Games and create an account with the help of it. In this article we are going to inform our readers about how they can remove or delete BGMI account from Facebook, Twitter as well as Google Play games.
How to delete BGMI account permanently from Facebook?
- Open your Facebook account and go to Settings from Settings and Privacy
- Next, go to Apps and Websites and click on Logged in with Facebook
- After completing this much, select Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Click on the delete all posts option and tap remove. Your BGMI account from Facebook will be deleted permanently
How to delete BGMI account permanently from Twitter?
- Open your Twitter account and click on Settings and Privacy from the navigation menu icon placed at the top
- Go to account and click on Apps and Sessions
- Click on connected apps, select BGMI and tap on Revoke app permission
NOTE: Do not log in to the game with the same account of twitter for 1 month or else your account won’t be deleted
How to delete BGMI account permanently from Google Play Games?
- Open google and search ‘My account’ and click on Manage your Google account
- Slide the options and go to security and select Third Party apps with account access
- Next, select BGMI and tap on remove access
NOTE: Do not log in to the game with the same account of google for 1 month or else your account won’t be deleted
These are the detailed process by which you can delete BGMI account permanently. Once you delete your account, your in-game progress will be lost.