Adam Pearce provides a huge update on Bobby Lashley’s firing on Raw


Adam Pearce provides a huge update on Bobby Lashley’s firing on Raw

Bobby Lashley receives another setback from WWE (Image Credits: WWE)

The main event of Monday Night Raw featured a high-stakes match between Seth Rollins and Bobby Lashley. In a No.1 contender’s match between the two men, it was the Visionary who picked the win. Rollins will now challenge Austin Theory for the United States Championship very soon.

But Bobby Lashley wasn’t ready to accept the decision. This was when ‘the Almighty’ accidentaly attacked a WWE official. Adam Pearce then ran out and tried to stop further actions. While arguing, Lashley pushed Pearce following which, the latter, in anger, said “You’re Fired“.

In a shocking turn of events, Lashley’s firing has taken the internet on fire. Fans have been waiting for an update over the Almighty’s future. WWE Official Adam Pearce now has an update over the future of Lashley. In a video on Twitter, Pearce took his words back and revealed the Lashley’s firing was cancelled.

“…I’d like to address what happened last night to end Monday night RAW between myself and Bobby Lashley. First and foremost, despite what I said last night, Bobby Lashley is not fired. That said, Bobby’s repeatedly crossed the line night last night, physically accosting two referees and putting his hands on me, not to mention spearing WWE official Pete Williams last week…”

ALSO READ: REPORT: Vince McMahon will be making a return to the WWE

What’s next for Bobby Lashley?

Bobby Lashley
Bobby Lashley (Image Credits: WWE)

‘The Almighty’ Bobby Lashley is now supposedly out of the United States Championship picture. But things don’t end for him here. After his firing has been taken back, future plans for him must be explored ahead of the Road to WrestleMania. While things haven’t been confirmed yet, the plans for Lashley are already locked.

As per reports, Lashley will face the ‘Beast Incarnate’ Brock Lesnar again at Royal Rumble 2023. The last time these two men collided, it was Lesnar who got the upper hand in a controversial fashion. Both legends have collided in singles competition twice and the score is even after Crown Jewel 2022.

ALSO READ: WWE Hypes Up the Fans With the First Look of Vince McMahon’s Documentary

With a rumored match at Royal Rumble 2023, the trilogy between them will finally determine the better man. Fans can expect a banger when these men collide, probably for the last time, at Royal rumble 2023. Regardless of the result, the build to their match will be interesting to witness.

ALSO READ: “He’s loved and learned the business, ” Sami Zayn reflects upon his learnings from Roman Reigns