Minecraft has a wide variety of undead mob that roam the Overworld and the Nether dimensions. Here we take a look at the Minecraft Husk and all its features!
Zombies are one of the most popular mobs in the game and also one of the earliest mobs to be introduced. Undead mobs are wide spread in the game and are all hostile towards the players. There are many variants of the Zombie mob according to the biome they spawn in.
This article features the Minecraft Husk and all its features in the game.
The Husks are a variant of the zombie that are generally found in desert biomes and are the only variant that are resistant to zombies.
Spawning and Location
- They Spawn at a light level of 7 or less in deserts, desert hills and desert lakes biomes. A Zombie spawning in these biomes has a chance of transforming into these.
- They spawn in groups of 4 or more and can spawn on the surface or underground.
- Minecraft Husk may also spawn as a baby husk with a 5% chance.
- They can also spawn with a 15% chance to be a Husk Jockey.
- Minecraft Husk are hostile towards players, iron golems, villagers, baby turtles and wandering traders. They will chase these mobs from afar once they catch sight of them.
- One of their special features is that they apply Hunger to any mob they hit using a melee attack.
- They can also hold items and break doors on hard mode.
- On Halloween nights they spawn with jack o’lantern on top of their heads.
- They have 20 HP points and 2 Armor points. They also have 4.5 attack power on hard difficulty.
- Carved Pumpkin
- Jack o’Lantern
- Iron Shovel
- Iron Sword
Upon death they drop:
- 0-2 Rotten Flesh
- Iron Ingots
- Held items
- 5 EXP orbs for adult husks
- 12 EXP orbs for baby husks
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!