Minecraft has a whole different section for making potions and enchanting things. In this article we take a look at how to make a Strength Potion in Minecraft.
Potions are special liquids that are generally brewed inside a Brewing Stand and are basically magic! They provides a wide variety of status effects to the player and mobs, both bad and beneficial. Some of the unique ones are potion of invisibility, water breathing and many more such.
Down below are all the steps to make a Strength Potion in Minecraft.
Strength Potion in Minecraft
The Strength Potion in Minecraft is used to increase the base damage of the player or any mob that it is hit with, temporarily.
There are two varieties of potions:
- Strength: Increases player’s melee attack damage by 3 health points.
- Strength II: Increases player’s melee attack damage by 6 health points.
Players can also either extend the duration or enhance the effects using certain materials.
- Brewing Stand (Can be crafted by the player or found in Churches)
- Nether Wart (found in Nether Fortresses)
- Water Bottle (Can be crafted using glass)
- Blaze Powder (Can be found by killing Blazes in Nether Fortresses)
- Redstone Dust (Can be mined underground in the Overworld)
- Glowstone Dust (Can be found in Nether)
Steps to make a Strength Potion in Minecraft
Awkward Potion (base potion)
First of all, players need to make a base potion to make a Potion of Strength. This is the Awkward potion and here is the recipe:
Player need to craft a Water Bottle and find Nether Warts before starting this. Players need to put both the items in the Brewing Stand in the manner shown above to make a Awkward potion.
After making the Awkward Potion, players will be ready to craft a Potion of Strength.
Potion of Strength (effect potion)
Place the Blaze Powder and the Awkward Potion in the Brewing Stand in the manner shown above to make a Strength Potion in Minecraft!
Players can also add either Glowstone powder to make a more effective version or the Redstone Powder to make a longer duration one!
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!